Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I Wish That I Knew What I Know Now


I've realized that the past is actually a beautiful gift given to us. We make mistakes, so that when the opportunity shows up again in our lives, the opportunity that actually matters...you know what to do. You know what you can have or what you can lose. There are things in life that don't always make sense, things that are weird and confusing. But looking back, you'll notice that everything is actually in perfect sequence, and if that series of events didn't take place exactly as it did...things wouldn't have worked out as perfectly as they are now. So trust that the universe is always looking out for us, and everything is exactly how it should be. It may not make any sense now, but one day I promise you it will. 


No comments:

Post a Comment