Monday, June 18, 2012

Manifest Your Thoughts



When I was little, I had realized that if I believed in something hard enough it would inevitably be reality soon enough .I used it all the time, for anything I wanted to happen… I thought I was magic, but as I got older I learned that this was called the law of attraction or manifesting your thoughts.

I still believe that if you really truly believe that something is going to happen, and live your life as if it will... It will happen for you, whatever "it" is. Just never give up, and never underestimate the power of your own mind and your own thoughts. Because once your thoughts leave your physical body and journey out into the universe, that energy is there forever. So make them powerful and meaningful, and always full of love... And by the way... I still think I'm magic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment