Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July


Well, I turned 25 today… I remember being a little girl and thinking that by age 25, I wanted to be married with kids. HA, imagine that. Instead I spent my 25th birthday drinking beers by the pool, wondering around Kenzington Market and going to the tattoo shop to get the word Wild tattooed on my ribs. Its tradition, birthdays mean tattoos. But more importantly, birthdays mean new beginnings… We made it through another year!! So, I decided I was going to start this blog and I’m going to fill it with things that make me happy.

Since I was born on the 4th of July, my parents decided to name me Daniella Liberty. Let me just get
it out there though, I’m VERY Canadian. But I love that my middle name means freedom. And that’s exactly how I’m going to spend this next year and all the years to come…. Being free!

I hope this blog is a reflection of all good things and a reminder to do what makes you truly happy. It’s not hard to do you know.  Be fearless, and don’t be afraid of change. Also, never let anyone or anything stop you from doing what you love.

Anyways, happy birthday to me and my new blog!









2 comments:

  1. Love your blog, it's a real source of inspiration.
    And to me, birthday means tattoos too :)
    If I could, I would tell you so many things, but I'm french, and english is difficult to me, so I will stop my comment here.
    Have a nice day.
    Cécile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you Cecile. I'm glad you like it. Thanks for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete