Friday, July 29, 2011

Semi Charmed Kind Of Life

 
 
Summer in Toronto only means one thing… CONCERTS! And last night I saw my first show at the new Echo Beach venue beside the Molson Amphitheatre. It’s a smaller venue with a sand floor. I love small venues for their up close and personal vibe, they’re much more intimate than large stadiums.

I can’t think of anything better than listening to live music outside on a hot summer night, drinking cold beers, dancing and hanging out with the girls.

To me, concerts are about so many things. They’re about always making it to the front row, and singing the words to every song. They’re about opening your mind to what the music is trying to teach you. They’re about watching the show from a strangers shoulders and making out with a cute boy in the crowd. They’re about crowd surfing, pot smoking, getting backstage, being free and bringing everyone together through one thing… the music.

So this one’s for the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams… And to all the people who believe like I do, that music is freedom.

Our night at Echo Beach...

Morgan Cameron Ross

sand floor :)

me, Elyse & Katie

Stephan Jenkins ~ Third Eye Blind

the fans

No comments:

Post a Comment